- Friday movies July and August
- Long weekend events include
- Kids Easter Party and Arcade – Free treats, arcade, and try at the candy crane and the stuffy crane.
- May Fireworks (awesome 15- 20 firework show unrivalled by other campgrounds)
- Canada Day carnival with carnival games, plenty of great prizes, great food, obstacle course, bungy run, clowns, face painters, a mystic, and much more. Prices are reasonable and winning is easy so kids are not disappointed.
- BC Day Karaoke in the events field with great food available and decorating tent so the kids can decorate their bikes for the Sunday Parade through the park.
- Labour Day Chili cook off – limited to 10 contestants, everyone is invited to come out and taste the chilis. $250.00 prize to the winner, weekend at the Mountainaire for the runner up. Blind Judging makes it fair for everyone.
- Thanksgiving Pig Roast, complimentary for all guests and their families that weekend. Includes Pork, Turkey, baked potatoes, baked beans, fresh Salad, Pumpkin pie, coffee and soft drinks, and all the trimmings served in a festive atmosphere decorated to suit the season. (Extra guests may be accommodated, contact the office for details.
- Halloween Haunted Arcade and Party for the kids, treats and fun for all.
- Participating in Canadian Camping Week and Camping Appreciation Week specials. Great deals to kick off the season and wind up summer.
- Supporting “Make a Wish Canada”
- Various Senior Specials and so on throughout the year (varies from year to year)
Book your site today!
Looking for contact information or our campground map?