PARK general RULES
Please visit our specific rules for RV Glamping and cabins in a separate document.
- Please note Mountainaire Campground and RV Park reserves the right to change the terms and rules without pre-notice. Please always check our website for most updated terms and rules.
- You must be at least 21 years old to book with us. Maximum allowed headcount for each type of camping (RV glamping, cabin, RV camping, tenting) must be followed.
- Only licensed, insured, and fully operational vehicles and/or trailers are permitted at the Park.
- The total power consumption of your trailer and/or appliances plugged into our site pole MUST NOT exceed the allowed maximum power of each site. We reserve the right to bill you the damage caused.
- CHECK-IN for cabins, RV camping and tenting begins at 1PM. CHECK-OUTtime is no later than11AM.
- CHECK-IN for RV Glamping begins at 4PM. CHECK-OUT time is no later than 10AM.
- Early check-in or late check-out must be pre-arranged with the office.
- Registration closes at 9PM. The park gates are locked at 10PM and re-open at 7AM.
- Visitor parking is provided outside of the park main gate. Visitors are asked to vacate the park by 9PM.
- Guests returning to the park after 10PM must park in the visitor’s parking lot and walk back to their sites.
- Absolutely no movement of vehicles after 10PM. This includes driving to the bathroom.
- All vehicles within the park must display a valid camping permit. Only one car per campsite to be parked in your site in designated areas only. Additional car of the campers can be parked in the visitor parking lot outside of the park gate.
- Speed limit is 5 km/h in the park. Please drive slowly and watch for children playing. Vehicles are permitted to drive only on park roads.
- This park is for the quiet enjoyment of all our guests. Please don’t disturb your neighbors with loud music that can be heard beyond your site at any time of the day.
- Quiet time is from 10PM and on. No noise is permitted after 11PM or before 7AM.
- Fires in designated fire pits only. Firewood is available for purchase at the store. Please do NOT move the firepits or cut trees or bush. We reserve the right to ask you to vacate right away once this kind of behavior happens. All Fires must be out by 11PM.
- Please check for fire bans or restrictions prior to lighting a fire. During fire bans, only CSA approved propane firepits are permitted. Propane firepits is available for rent at the store.
- No garbage is allowed in the park-provided fire rings. Garbage can only be dumped in designated station outside of the park gate. Rented propane fire rings or propane fire rings provided by our park are NOT allowed for cooking purposes. Violators are subject to cleaning and penalty charge.
- Pet must be on leash anywhere in the park including your site or on the river trail. No exceptions. Pick up after your pets.
- You are responsible in getting your pets’ tempers and behaviors controlled. Pets who seriously disturb the quiet enjoyment of other guests will be asked to leave the park.
- No pets allowed for RV glamping units and their sites.
- Foot traffic only on the river trail. The riding of motorcycles, quads, or other unauthorized vehicles is prohibited.
- No parking at the river trail gate. Park at your site or at the visitor’s parking lot.
- Clean your site before check out. Garbage can only be dumped into the garbage station outside of the main park gate.
- Any business is not allowed at your site, including but not limited to Airbnb.
- Campers enjoy this property at their own risk, Mountainaire Campground and RV Park will not be responsible for death, injury, damage or loss to guests, his/her party, guests, invitees, visitors, or any other persons accessing the park with his/her permission or knowledge or their valuables. Please note Mountainaire Campground and RV Park reserves the right to change the terms and rules without notice.
We reserve the right to ask your party to vacate from our park immediately without refund if any violation is deemed serious.
Most important of all:
Make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay at Mountainaire Campground and RV Park