- Full Serviced Sites are fully equipped with power, water and sewer hookups.
- Partial Serviced Sites are with power and water hookups.
- Nature Sites are sites with lots of green spaces. There is no power, water or sewer hookups. Ideal for RV dry camping or tenting.
- All sites are equipped with a picnic table and a fire ring for your enjoyment.
RATES AND RESERVATION POLICY
- SEASONAL and OFF-SEASON rates available. Call for details.
- All reservations need to be pre-paid either through our online booking engine or over the phone by credit card, or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking confirmation number. Your reserved spots will be released if we do not receive your payment within 48 hours from booking.
- Please note our rates are changed automatically by system based on demand and booking timeline. The earlier you book, the better pricing would be applied.
- Standard rates:
- FULL SERVICE SITES: $50+/night before tax
- PARTIAL SERVICE sites: $45+/night before tax
- NATURE SITES: $40+/night before tax
- RATES are based on one family occupancy. One family is two adults and up to four children aged less than 14 years. Per head charge for their children aged at 14 or older is $10/night before tax. An additional two grown adults (are or over 18 years old) may stay on the site for a per head charge of $10/night each. You must be 21 years of age to register as the contact person.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY for one site is 8 people including maximum 4 grown adults(people who are or older than 18 years old).
- MINIMUM STAY: 2-night minimum (3-night minimum on long weekend).
- We have no group sites but friends are invited to book adjacent sites.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: We are fully compliant to BC Health Office’s COVID-19 outdoor gathering limitation rules. Please closely monitor and make necessary modification with us to your party’s booking in accordance to the change of rules from BC Health Office.
- SINGLE SITE BOOKING: If a cancellation notice is received more than 15 days from your reserved check in date, a 3% (after tax) card processing fee will be applied and the rest will be credited to your account. If received within 15 days and more than 7 days from your reserved check in date, a $20.00 processing fee will be assessed. There are no refunds within 7 days of arrival or for early departure.
- GROUP BOOKING (two and more than two sites booked under same booking number): If a cancellation notice is received more than 30 days from your reserved check in date, a full refund less $40.00 will be credited to your account. If received within 30 days and more than 15 days from your reserved check in date, a $80.00 processing fee will be assessed. There are no refunds within 15 days of arrival or for early departure.
- Please send email request to email@example.com and include your reservation number in the email for us to process. Please expect a 2-week window to receive the money back to your card.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- CHECK-IN for RV camping and tenting begins at 1PM.
- CHECK-OUT time is no later than 11AM.
- We offer early check-in or late check out option for a fee of $25 for campsites and $80 for RV Glampings. Please call our office the night before at 250 245 1169 to check availability.
Note: Please read our COVID-19 Safety Protocols and Procedures which will be revised timely according to the regulations of the governing authorities. If there is any conflict between these two documents, the COVID-19 Safety Protocols and Procedures rules.
Please visit our specific rules for RV Glamping in the document of RV Glamping Rules.
- Please note Mountainaire Campground and RV Park reserves the right to change the terms and rules without pre-notice.
- Registration closes at 9:00 PM. The park gates are locked at 10:00 PM and re-open at 7:00 AM.
- All vehicles within the park must display a valid permit. Only one car per campsite to be parked in your site in designated areas only. Additional car of the campers can be parked in the visitor parking lot outside of the park gate.
- Speed limit is 5 km/h in the park. Please drive slowly and watch for children playing.
- Absolutely no movement of vehicles after 10:00 PM.
- Visitor parking is provided outside of the park gates. Visitors are asked to vacate the park by 9:00 PM.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: We are sorry that we do not accept visitors now due to COVID-19 concern.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 PM and on. Please turn off your music. Sorry, no exceptions.
- This park is for the quiet enjoyment of all our guests. Please do NOT disturb your neighbour. No noise after 11:00 PM. Please be considerate in the morning.
- Fires in designated fire pits only. Please do NOT move the firepits or cut trees or brush. Wood is available for purchase at the store. We reserve the right to ask you to vacate right away once this kind of behavior happens. All Fires must be out by 11:00 PM.
- Please keep your pets on a leash and pick up after them.
- Foot traffic only on the river trail. Riding of motorcycles, quads, or other unauthorised vehicles is prohibited.