- Full Serviced Sites are fully equipped with 30A power, water and sewer hookups.
- Partial Serviced Sites are with power and water hookups.
- Nature Sites are sites with lots of green spaces. There is no power, water or sewer hookups. Ideal for RV dry camping or tenting.
- All sites are equipped with a picnic table and a fire ring for your enjoyment.
RATES AND RESERVATION POLICY
- All reservations need to be pre-paid either through our online booking engine or over the phone by credit card, or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking confirmation number. Your reserved spots will be released if we do not receive your payment within 48 hours from booking.
- Please note our rates are changed automatically by system based on demand and booking timeline. The earlier you book, the better pricing would be applied.
- Daily rates (All Rates subject to change)
Sites Standard Rate(CAD)
From June 16 to September15
Low Season Rate(CAD)
From September 16 to June 15
Full Service From $52/night From $47/night Partial Service From $47/night From $42/night Nature site From $42/night From $37/night
- NOTE: Standard Rate will be applied for long weekends of Good Friday, Victoria Day and Thanksgiving.
- RATES are based on one family occupancy. One family is two adults and up to four children aged less than 14 years. Per head charge for their children aged at 14 or older is $10/night before tax. An additional two grown adults (are or over 18 years old) may stay on the site for a per head charge of $10/night each. You must be 21 years of age to register as the contact person.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY for one site is 8 people including maximum 4 grown adults(people who are or older than 18 years old).
- MINIMUM STAY: 2-night minimum (3-night minimum on long weekend).
- We have no group sites but friends are invited to book adjacent sites.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: We are fully compliant to BC Health Office’s COVID-19 outdoor gathering limitation rules. Please closely monitor and make necessary modification with us to your party’s booking in accordance to the change of rules from BC Health Office.
- SEASONAL/Winter Stays rates (All Rates subject to change)
- Seasonal or winter stays are limited to 8 months per calendar year. Stays will also be charged for electricity monthly based on metered usage or a flat hydro rate.
- Park permit and License to Occupy Agreement must be signed before move-in.
- One month notice needed for ‘no charge’ cancellation.
Month Pad Fees (Maximum Stay: 8 months)
Pricing per Month, Unit: CAD
Hydro Flat hydro rate/month if no meter Regular 30Amp site, with water and sewer May $700 +GST Per reading + GST $100 +GST June $800 +GST July $1000 +GST August September $700 +GST October to April $575 +GST
- SINGLE SITE BOOKING: If a cancellation notice is received more than 15 days from your reserved check in date, a 5% (after tax) processing fee will be applied and the rest will be credited to your account. If received within 15 days and more than 7 days from your reserved check in date, the first night of your stay will not be refunded, plus 5% (after tax) processing fee will be assessed. There are no refunds within 7 days of arrival or for early departure.
- GROUP BOOKING (two and more than two sites booked under same booking number): If a cancellation notice is received more than 30 days from your reserved check in date, a 5% (after tax) processing fee will be applied and the rest will be credited to your account. If received within 30 days and more than 15 days from your reserved check in date, the first night of each site on your stay will not be refunded, plus 5% (after tax) processing fee will be assessed. There are no refunds within 15 days of arrival or for early departure.
- Please send email cancellation request to email@example.com and include your reservation number in the email for us to process. Please expect a 2-week window to receive the money back to your card.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- CHECK-IN for RV camping and tenting begins at 1PM.
- CHECK-OUT time is no later than 11AM.
- We offer early check-in or late check out option for a fee of $25 for campsites and $80 for RV Glampings. Please call our office the night before at 250 245 1169 to check availability.
GENERAL PARK RULES
Please visit our specific rules for RV Glamping and cabins in a separate document.
- Please note Mountainaire Campground and RV Park reserves the right to change the terms and rules without pre-notice. Please always check our website for most updated terms and rules.
- You must be at least 21 years old to book with us. Maximum allowed headcount for each type of camping (RV glamping, cabin, RV camping, tenting) must be followed.
- Only licensed, insured, and fully operational vehicles and/or trailers are permitted at the Park.
- The total power consumption of your trailer and/or appliances plugged into our site pole MUST NOT exceed the allowed maximum power of each site. We reserve the right to bill you the damage caused.
- CHECK-IN for cabins, RV camping and tenting begins at 1PM. CHECK-OUTtime is no later than11AM.
- CHECK-IN for RV Glamping begins at 4PM. CHECK-OUT time is no later than 10AM.
- Early check-in or late check-out must be pre-arranged with the office.
- Registration closes at 9PM. The park gates are locked at 10PM and re-open at 7AM.
- Visitor parking is provided outside of the park main gate. Visitors are asked to vacate the park by 9PM.
- Guests returning to the park after 10PM must park in the visitor’s parking lot and walk back to their sites.
- Absolutely no movement of vehicles after 10PM. This includes driving to the bathroom.
- All vehicles within the park must display a valid camping permit. Only one car per campsite to be parked in your site in designated areas only. Additional car of the campers can be parked in the visitor parking lot outside of the park gate.
- Speed limit is 5 km/h in the park. Please drive slowly and watch for children playing. Vehicles are permitted to drive only on park roads.
- This park is for the quiet enjoyment of all our guests. Please don’t disturb your neighbors with loud music that can be heard beyond your site at any time of the day.
- Quiet time is from 10PM and on. No noise is permitted after 11PM or before 7AM.
- Fires in designated fire pits only. Firewood is available for purchase at the store. Please do NOT move the firepits or cut trees or bush. We reserve the right to ask you to vacate right away once this kind of behavior happens. All Fires must be out by 11PM.
- Please check for fire bans or restrictions prior to lighting a fire. During fire bans, only CSA approved propane firepits are permitted. Propane firepits is available for rent at the store.
- No garbage is allowed in the park-provided fire rings. Garbage can only be dumped in designated station outside of the park gate. Rented propane fire rings or propane fire rings provided by our park are NOT allowed for cooking purposes. Violators are subject to cleaning and penalty charge.
- Pet must be on leash anywhere in the park including your site or on the river trail. No exceptions. Pick up after your pets.
- You are responsible in getting your pets’ tempers and behaviors controlled. Pets who seriously disturb the quiet enjoyment of other guests will be asked to leave the park.
- No pets allowed for RV glamping units and their sites.
- Foot traffic only on the river trail. The riding of motorcycles, quads, or other unauthorized vehicles is prohibited.
- No parking at the river trail gate. Park at your site or at the visitor’s parking lot.
- Clean your site before check out. Garbage can only be dumped into the garbage station outside of the main park gate.
- Any business is not allowed at your site, including but not limited to Airbnb.
- Campers enjoy this property at their own risk, Mountainaire Campground and RV Park will not be responsible for death, injury, damage or loss to guests, his/her party, guests, invitees, visitors, or any other persons accessing the park with his/her permission or knowledge or their valuables. Please note Mountainaire Campground and RV Park reserves the right to change the terms and rules without notice.
We reserve the right to ask your party to vacate from our park immediately without refund if any violation is deemed serious.