TRY OUR ON-SITE RV GLAMPING AND ENJOY INSTANT RELAXATION
Wanting to try RV camping, but don’t have your own wheels? Or even if you have your own trailers but hesitate to go through all the detailed work of packing?
For a luxurious, yet rustic way to immerse yourself in nature and all-things-Nanaimo, we have several RV Glamping units that deliver camping feeling yet still with all the comforts of your home.
Your RV GLAMPING UNIT includes:
· Bedroom with a queen bed
· Bunk house with bunk beds
· Fully equipped kitchen
· Bathroom with a separate shower
· Cozy living area
· Outdoor kitchen and amazing fire pit in a beautiful site
Schedule and RATE:
All reservations need to be pre-paid either through our online booking engine or over the phone by credit card, or e-transfer to email@example.com with your booking confirmation number. Your reserved spots will be released if we do not receive your payment within 48hours from booking.
Standard rates: (All Rates subject to change)
|2024 RV Glamping Rate (Unit: CAD)|
|No.||Description||Low Days (Yearly Except Peak Days)||Peak Days (05/17-05/19, 06/16 -09/15, 10/11-10/13)|
|Glamping G-1||CrossRoads Sunset Trail Reserve 31SS, 35′ long||$175/night||$255/night|
|Glamping G-2||Keystone Cougar 31SQBWE, 35′ long||$175/night||$255/night|
|Glamping G-3||Coachman Catalina SBX321BHSCK, 36′ long||$185/night||$270/night|
|Glamping G-4||Forest River – 35ft Sterling Edition F32RL||$175/night||$255/night|
|•RATES are based on occupancy of up to 2 adults and 2 children aged less than 14 from the same household, per night before applicable tax.|
|•Children at 14 years or over will be deemed as extra guest.|
|•EXTRA GUEST RATE is $20.00 per person each night before tax.|
|•MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY of one glamping unit is two adults and up to their 4 children.|
|•NO pets on glamping units and their sites.|
|Please scroll down the page and refer to our reservation policy for details.|
RV Glamping Amenities and Supplies
|Item||All glamping units are equipped with the following items:|
|General||Number of electrical slides：2 for G1/G2/G3, 3 for G4|
|Living room||Heating, A/C, Radio, Smoke Detector, Carbon Monoxide Detector|
|Fireplace for G1 and G4|
|Dining Table and Benches(convertible for G1/G2/G3), Two-seat Sofa convertible to sofa bed (double size for G1, G2, G3, queen size for G4)|
|Kitchen||Tap and Sinks, Gas cooktops, Microwave with Range Hood, Gas Oven, Fridge, Freezer, Garbage Can, Paper Towel, Dishwash Cloth, Tea Towel|
|Utensils(saute pans, pots, cutting knives, spatula, ladle, cutting board, non-electric kettle)|
|One single serve coffee machine with 2 k-cup coffee pads, 2 decaf coffee pods and 2 tea bags, with coffee mates, sugar and sweetners|
|Bathroom||Flushing toilet, shower, vanity, mirror, hairdryer, vent with cover(G2 Cougar comes with closets in the bathroom)|
|Personal Care: shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, hand soap|
|Toilet: RV toilet paper rolls|
|Bedroom||1X Queen bed, closets, vent with cover|
|Linens: queen mattress with encasement(water proof and breathable, blocks bugs and dust mites), fitted sheet, duvet with cover and standard pillows with protectors and shams. Queen-size blanket available upon request|
|Bunk house or Bunk beds||Bunk house for G1/G2/G3(2X bunks, 1X pull down bunk, closets, cub couches), No bunk house for G4. G4 has a hide-a-bed sofa in the living room.|
|Linens: 2 sets of linens will be provided, including 1X RV mattress with encasement, 1X fitted sheet, 1Xtwin duvet with cover, 1 X standard pillow, 1X pillow protector, 1Xpillow sham; Twin blanket available upon request|
|Outdoor kitchen||Outdoor kitchen for G1/G2/G3(Fridge for each; Cooktop and barbecue grill for G1, cooktop for G2, barbecue grill for G3); A standalone barbecue grill for G1, G2, G3 and G4.|
|Others||Electrical awning or sunshade, speakers, lights, shoe racks|
|*Glamping unit G-1 Sunset has in addition a fireplace in the living room and a kitchen island. It has the biggest living room space among the glamping units. It also has 1 barbecue grill attached to the outdoor kitchen.|
|*Glamping unit G-2 Cougar has in addition closets in the bathroom. It has the biggest bathroom among the glamping units. It also has outdoor shower for feet washing.|
|*Glamping unit G-3 Catalina is the newest, longest and has the biggest bunk house space among the glampimg units. It has an outdoor barbecue grill.|
|*Glamping unit G-4 Forest River has a big living room, a fireplace, customized deck and all fenced yard.|
|*Each RV glamping site comes with 1X picnic table with two benches, 1X fire ring, 2 to 4X patio chairs, subject to space and availability. Firewood can be purchased from the store.|
|*Kitchen: We are offering minimal kitchen utensils and dinner wares. Other kitchen items which are not in the list might be offered and subject to availability. Please check with our office. First come first serve.|
|*If your reservation has more people than our standard 4-people occupancy, please ask more dinner wares and bed linen, etc from our office.|
SUNSET TRAIL RESERVE 31ss, 2 slides
Fireplace in living room
1 Queen Bed, 1 Bunk House
KEYSTONE COUGAR 31 SQBWE, 2 slides.
1 Queen Bed, 1 Bunk House
COACHMEN CATALINA 321BHDS , 2 slides.
1 Queen Bed, 1 Bunk House
Forest River – 35ft Sterling Edition.
1 Queen Bed, 1 Sofa bed
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
- RATES are based on occupancy of up to 2 adults and 2 children aged less than 14 from the same household, per night before applicable tax.
- EXTRA ADULT GUEST RATE for their children at 14 years or older is $20.00 per person each night before tax.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY of one glamping unit is two adults and up to their 4 children. If you have grandparents in your party, we may consider to fit them in with per head charge. Please email or call.
- MINIMUM STAY: There is a 3-night minimum on peak days(red highlighted on calendar) and 2-night minimum on non-peak days(orange and beige highlighted on calendar). The system may allow you to book for nights less than requested minimum stay under “sandwiched orphans” situation. Under this circumstance, an additional $100 cleaning fee will be charged when you check in.
- Full amount is required when booking.
- PETS: No pets allowed for RV glamping units and their sites.
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT: We will Pre-Authorize your credit card when check in for $500. Within 48 hours of check out, we will release the funds provided there is no damage. You will be billed for damages occurred.
- REPLACEMENT: In rare cases that the trailer you reserved needs to be repaired and can’t host your stay, we will endeavor to switch your group to another available trailer. If a replacement can’t be provided from us by all means, we’ll have to reschedule or cancel your booking and release your full payment without deducting any processing fee. We will try our best to offer you 10% discount when you book with us next time.
- INSURANCE: Customer contents are not covered by our insurance and are the sole responsibility of the guest.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
- If a cancellation notice is received more than 30 days from your reserved check in date, a 5% (after tax) processing fee will be applied and the rest will be credited to your account. If received within 30 days and more than 15 days from your reserved check in date, the first night of your stay will not be refunded, plus 5% (after tax) processing fee will be assessed. There are no refunds within 15 days of arrival or for early departure.
- Please send email cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your reservation number in the email for us to process. Please expect a 2-week window to receive the money back to your card.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- CHECK-IN for RV Glamping begins at 4PM.
- CHECK-OUT time is no later than 10AM.
- We offer early check-in or late check out option for a fee of $25 for campsites and $80 for RV Glampings. Please call our office the night before at 250 245 1169 to check availability.
- Our water comes from certified and strictly-monitored well. We encourage you to join us in the effort of saving the water and protecting the environment. No daily room service will be provided. We will collect used linens and kitchen utensils/dinner wares after you check out. You may contact our office if you need anything.
RV GLAMPING RULES
Please refer to our Park General Rules and adhere to them.
- Please note Mountainaire Campground and RV Park reserves the right to change the terms and rules without pre-notice.
- SAFETY: Enjoy staying in our cabins at your own risks. Only children are allowed to use the top bunk beds. Always watch your children when they climb up the ladders to top bunk beds or loft.
- Please always leave your shoes outside before entering the units.
- CLEANNESS: We require that the units be returned in the same condition as you receive it, clean and undamaged. Please always be respectful and do your job in maintaining the cleanness of the glamping units. It is agreed that if the unit is returned in poor condition that a surcharge of $150 will be charged to the guest. For example, stained, soiled or ruined towels are un-acceptable and will be billed towards your account.
- GARBAGE DUMPING SITE is located outside of the park gate. Please take your garbage with you when you leave or throw them to the designated dumping site. We thrive to provide you clean and fully sanitized safe vacation environment. Please respect all our efforts and join us in maintaining the glamping units clean, tidy, organized and our park clean.
- PETS:No pets allowed for RV glamping units and their sites.
- FIREWOOD: Wood could be purchased at our store. Chopping tree branches will lead to up to $1000 fine and eviction right away without any refund.
- SMOKING: Sorry, smoking is not permitted in the units as this can result in a $500 cleaning fee.
- SMELLS: Please be considerate for other guests to enjoy their stay as well. Please refrain from bringing food with strong smells into the trailer, either in the fridge, freezer, sink, pots, or cooktop. It is prohibited to clean or cook seafood products with shells or with strong smells inside the glamping units. A pot with smelly clam soup left without cleaning is un-acceptable and we reserve the right to bill you on such irresponsible behavior.
- ELECTRICITY: Trailer is basically not a house, but a car hooked up to an 30amp electric outlet. The electricity usage should be very minimal. Please check the major appliances for their power consumption. Please always calculate your power usage at any time of using more than 2 to 3 appliances at the same time. The total power consumption should not exceed 3300w otherwise the circuit breaker will be triggered. The biggest power consumption appliances are fridge/freezer, A/C, microwave, and range hood. Using several phone or iPad chargers (~100w to 200W each), while having A/C on, coffee machine on (~750w to 2000w) and one people using hair dryer (1000w to 2000w) could cause fuse blown of the trailer. Anything else uses “resistor” to create heat draws a huge amount of power, such as electric kettle. That is why we are only providing non-electric kettles. We are providing low power hair dryer(1000w) and coffee machine(750w) which will take longer time to dry up your hair or to brew a cup of coffee. Please kindly understand that we are trying our best to provide you quality staying environment while still maintaining safety of our guests and the park. Please do NOT plug in your own kitchen or personal care appliances. If unfortunately a fuse breaks up, please talk to our staff to get a replacement. A surcharge of $20 each time will be billed to you account when a fuse broken is due to your party’s over plug-in, if the over plug-in happens often.
- SEWER: Only RV or marine friendly papers could be flushed down the toilet. Please always use the RV toilet papers provided by us and refrain from flushing ANY other papers down to the toilet. Normal toilet paper, facial tissue, paper towels or any other stuff are not easy to dissolve and will most likely cause clogging. You will be responsible for any repairing materials and/or labors if the damage is caused by your party.
- CONTROL PANEL: Please make sure to check the indicating lights of black grey and galley tanks often. If any of them indicates full(F), please call our staff to deplete for you. Please do not deplete by yourself.
- AIR CONDITIONING: It is important not to over use the A/C. If operating, please close windows and vents. If you are planning to be absent, please turn the A/C off. Excess use will ice up the unit thus cause it to be inoperable. A surcharge of $200 will be applied accordingly.
- FRIDGE: When entering the RV, please double check fridge setting to see if it is correctly set at auto mode, instead of gas-only mode. Please do not force the use of gas as power source. It will quickly run out the gas tank and cause fridge not in function. Over storage of food will cause not functioning of the fridge. Should you need any help, please reach our staff.
- HOT SURFACE: Most RV sinks and washroom amenities are made of plastics. Do not put hot pots or hot items directly on the sinks or countertops as may cause damage.
- BATHROOM: Please plan a 30mins span between each shower to allow water heater to hold sufficient hot water for the next shower. After shower, please always keep the fan cover open and frequently turn on the bathroom fan to boost better moisture release, in order to avoid mold from growing.
- AWNING: Use with extreme care. In moderate to heavy winds, when you are absent or during the night, they must be retracted for your safety. Awnings can be damaged very easily, therefore keep all fires a safe distance away. Smoke trapped by the awning will activate the interior smoke detector. Ensure that you have the awning high enough to prevent windows and doors from rubbing on the bottom side. During rain, tilt one corner lower than the other to allow runoff. You can always reach our staff for help should you have any questions. Use of the awning is the sole responsibility of the guest. If the awning is deployed, then it is recognized that the guest has agreed to accept all responsibility for the awning.